About Source IT
Source IT Technologies is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers. Source IT Technologies’ multi-talented professionals meet tough challenges and mission-critical objectives by offering premier business applications. We focus on innovative and continued process improvements. We are dedicated to providing optimal products, backed by guaranteed service, at the most competitive prices in the industry.
About this position
The Security Engineer (SE) will work alongside the Regional Sales Directors and support Source IT’s security product line to existing and prospective enterprise customers. The SE is an integral part of the sales organization and assists the sales team with Pre-Sales technical knowledge and presentations. He/She will work closely with sales managers, prospects and partners as a subject-matter expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
What you will do
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how Source IT’s security solutions can provide value to them.
- Possess demonstrable skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue
- Work independently and as a vital member of a sales team.
- Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches
- Ensure successful on-site product evaluations
- Plan, manage and execute customer product pilots
- Play a pro-active “Technical Account Management” role within your target accounts including relationship and business development activities
- Take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our Pre-Sales customers to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline At least 2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Security Intelligence Tools
- Threat Protection
- Network administration & management
- Network performance monitoring & analysis
- Help Desk/Desktop support solutions
- Enterprise Anti-Virus solutions or Network Security & Encryption solutions
Preferred Qualifications: High-energy, self-motivated individual with outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities Comfortable contributing at all levels within targeted accounts Previous Sales/Systems Engineering experience is preferred
Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting security solutions
Send resume & cover letter to: email@example.com